I needed you, and you were there

Everything is good again. At least, I feel peaceful and happy now, when I sit here in an early morning and think about all I have in my life.

Well, I have mother and my family. Now i'm far away from them, but i'm working for them. So, I'm happy because I have someone to live for.

I have a bear. The loveliest bear in this world. I'm far away from him too, but the distance makes our heart closer. I'm happy because I have someone to love.

I have a penguin. Also far far away. But we share every thought and we always try to comfort each other. Sometimes, like now, I just want to be there with her to pull her tail, hehe ... I'm happy I have someone to care for.

I have a twin brother. His way of thinking is same to mine. My way of feeling is similar to his. I'm happy I have someone to understand without saying a word.

I have H. She said she missed me everytime we talked. I have someone to make me want to come back as soon as possible, to feel that I'm beloved wherever I am, whatever I do.

I have friends. Lots of friends. "Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but they are still there". Sometimes I wonder how big my heart is, coz i love each of them so much. Sometimes I wonder how small my heart is, coz i feel i don't love them as much as they love me. I'm happy ...

----------------------
Well, people always need something to rely on. "I needed you, and you were there". English is interesting, because it uses the same word "you" for both single and plural form. Now I think I know why. Because when you wanna say something to many people, you mean to say it to each of them.

0 comments: