Things I want to do before leaving Kyunghee

Watching the full moon from a hill top (there are so many hills around the campus. I always want to climb up to the hill and watch the moon from there, but have never done it. Because I was scared of the darkness? Dunno...)

Walking around the campus. There are so many places where I have never been, even though I have lived here almost 2 years. What a routine, the life of a grad student, hehe ...

Taking photos all around the univ.


and if I will come back to VN ?

Drinking with my friends until I get drunk ^^ well... such a bad thought for a girl, hehe

Singing with my friends until I can not sing any more ...

Taking photo of everyone...

Listening to someone playing guitar ...

and this and that ...


Still 1.5 months left. Why am I feeling like leaving my home?

0 comments: