Questions

How to know what is wrong and what is right ?

When you stand at a crossroad, how do you select the right path ?

If the selected path leads you to a bad land, should you stay there trying to make it better or turn back to the crossroad and choose another path ?

How to know if something is good or bad ?

How to know if we should cry or smile ?

What is the real happiness ? Accepting what we have or trying to win what we desire ?

Where is the real success ? On top of the world or at a normal position ?

How is a real love ? Peacefull and gentle or full of passion ?

What will you remember in the rest of your life ? Laugh or tears ?

How to distinguish laugh and tear ?

Why do we feel sad when we should be happy, and why do we feel ok when we should be upset?

3 comments:

VB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ugly duckling said...

huhu, ba Dau kia, sao xoa cai comment ru`i :(( tui khoa'i no lam ma :((

VB said...

hix hix, post lai ne :-&

I just need to know what is the best suit for me - it will be always the right path.

I know how much I can love, how great I can be ;) (You told me this). They will show me the right way.

No need to ask if we should cry or smile. I just smile when I feel happy, and cry when I am ashamed.

I can feel the real happiness when I cross this long (maybe short?) life with the attitude of respecting the value of the life.

What I must do is to live, to try, to run as fast as possible, and what I should do is to enjoy the beauty of the life ... Listen to your heart, you will understand :">...

Sometimes, stopping is as good as to continue. Nothing is valueless.
Success? I have not thought about this...

And real love is deep inside understanding.

I let my soul attracted by...(*)

-----------
Is there anyone who can tell me what is in the (*)?